- Award by Ministry of Information & Broadcasting for outstanding contribution to the Community Radio sector.
- UNICEF, FAO and SciWater recognised OneWorld Foundation India’s Community Radio campaign on Women’s Rights vis-à-vis WATSAN as best practices in communication.
- The Association of Strategic Alliance Professionals (ASAP) presented their 2009 Award for Social Responsibility to the LifeLines alliance between OneWorld Foundation India , BT, and Cisco in February 2009.
- The US Congress has awarded Special Congressional Recognition to LifeLines for outstanding service to the community.
- The LifeLines service partnership between BT, Cisco and OneWorld Foundation India won the Big Tick Award, UK’s most prominent CSR award conferred for integrating responsible business practices for positively impacting society in 2008.
- The LifeLines service was named a Tech Awards Laureate by the Tech Museum of Innovation in 2008.
- A World Bank publication featured OneWorld’s “You Manage What You Measure: Using Mobile Phones to Strengthen Outcome Monitoring in Rural Sanitation” inititative. To know more, click here.
- Water, Engineering and Development Centre(WEDC) of Loughborough University, UK, published a research paper on OneWorld’s “A mobile based system for monitoring usage of household latrines and hygiene practices in Madhya Pradesh, India” initiative. To know more, click here.
- OneWorld Foundation India’s association with Janaagraha NGO to digitize government records was published in the newsletter of the International Federation for Information Processing and Centre for Electronic Governance, Indian Institute of management, Ahmedabad. To know more, click here.
- Routledge Handbook of Corruption in Asia featured OneWorld’s initiative “I Paid a Bribe (IPAB)”; a web portal designed to facilitate the collection of citizen reported data for quantifying corruption in India. To know more, click here
- The Great Indian Phone Book published by Harvard University Press featured OneWorld’s “SMS Based Monitoring System”initiative undertaken in Bihar. To know more, click here.
- Cell Phone Nation published by Hachette UK featured OneWorld’s “SMS Based Monitoring System”initiative undertaken in Bihar. To know more, click here.
- OneWorld Foundation India’s event Fifth National Community Radio Sammelan organized in association with The Ministry of Information and Broadcasting was mentioned in the book Social Sector Communication in India published by SAGE Publications. To know more, click here.
- OneWorld’s Good Practices Resource Book was cited in the book Mountain Ice and Water: Investigations of the Hydrologic Cycle in Alpine Environments published by Elsevier. To know more, click here.
- OneWorld Foundation India’s case study called Digital Green was mentioned in the book Global Issues published by CQ Press.
- Leading the inclusive city: Place-based innovation for a bounded planet published by Policy Press featured OneWorld Foundation India’s case study titled “Efficient Solution for Urban Mobility” . To know more, click here.